This Van is a 2017 67 plate VW T6 Euro 6 150BHP Highline Barn door model with only delivery mileage. This vehicle is the Starlight blue metalic colour with our Ben Nevis Deluxe conversion.
The Highline van specification includes:
• Climatic air conditioning
• ParkPilot LED rear parking sensor display
• AUX-IN socket
• Bluetooth® phone connectivity with trip computer and multi-function display
• USB connection in glove compartment or storage shelf
• Armrests for driver’s seat
• Comfort pack – including grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, driver and front passenger seat side storage compartments, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures
• Cruise control
• Body-coloured bumpers, door mirrors and door handles
• Fog lights
• Alloy wheels
• Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor
• Automatic driving light control
• Coming home and leaving home function
• Heated windscreen
• Leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter
• Daytime running lights
• Front fog lights with cornering function
• Thatcham Category 1 approved alarm and immobiliser with tow-away, perimeter and interior cab protection
• Reimo elevating roof and roof bed
• Compact side-furniture
• SMEV combined sink/cooker unit
• WAECO 50L compressor 12v fridge with ice box
• Hardwood ply-lined sides, insulated and carpet trimmed
• Hardwood ply-lined floor with industrial grade floor covering
• 3-seat RIB seat/bed system meeting full EU safety regulations
• Units made from hard laminated lightweight furniture board
• Fixed rail table with folding leg
• Fire extinguisher
• 12v split-charge system with 5-year guaranteed AGM deep cycle battery and our own brushed stainless steel control panel with with digital volt and AMP meter with a 12v socket and a 5v USB socket
• 240v hookup going through an RCD trip to a brushed stainless steel control panel with twin 3 pin wall socket.
The Deluxe Ben Nevis Conversions package includes everything in the Ben Nevis-E specification, plus a roof bed for 2 extra berths, an extra LED light, a 240v>12v charge system, rear over-seat cupboard with Kenwood speakers, over unit cupboards and removable carpet mats in the cab and the rear.
On top of this conversion specification we are also fitting a passenger bench swivel base interior curtains with thermal screens for the cab.
This vehicle is completed and ready for its new owners to drive it away and start their adventure.
If you would like any more information on this vehicle please contact us.