- Highline spec :- Electric windows, A/C, fog lights, alarm, dash displayed reversing sensors, colour coded bumpers, cruise control
- Factory Metallic Viper green paint
- Twin sliding rear doors and rear glazed tailgate with heated wash wipe
- Xenon Headlights
- Black roof rails
- Multifunction Leather steering wheel
- Original VW 17” factory alloys
- Winter pack with heated front seats and headlight washer jets
Additional upgrades to factory spec:
- Original VW lowering
- VW Caddy footwell mats
- Special edition 30 grill,badges and headlights painted inside the Zenon to match the van
- Roof and wing mirrors re-painted black with black vinyl bonnet
- Rear 6×9 speakers
- Front factory speakers have been upgraded to Alpine Type-R SPR-60C 2-way speakers
- Alpine PWE-V80 Sub installed under the front floor, has gain and crossover remote control so has the ability to change setting on the go.
- Stereo upgraded after purchase for the superior model DAB Touran model with MP3 capability and a SD input (not available for the Caddy range but means all DAB aerials etc are still factory fitted)
- Fog light surrounds, interior vents custom repainted to match van
- Wheels, centre dash and door handles hydro dipped in unique viper green design to compliment the vehicle
- Lime green alloy gator wheel protectors
- Full original VW privacy glass with sliding door opening windows
- Original VW short wheel base Caddy life spec front centre console with arm rest, rear split 40/60 seating, seat belts, rear floor carpet and floor storage, door steps, rear side plastics, parcel shelf, rear tailgate tread, rear bumper protector etc
- Full Nappa leather seat re-trim (with alcantara Bentley style stitched centre panels) including leathering the front lower door cards, rear door cards and tailgate door card with matching green stitch.
- Full rear high level rear carpet trim and alcantara rear headlining with additional original VW green rear courtesy lighting
- Upgraded rear sliding door external runners to slides with cover clips from the caddy life and colour coded covers
- Over £1,000 worth or laser front parking sensors!
There’s probably more that I’ve forgotten!
Original empty van from new was £26,500. Now similar age and mileage 140 highline empty panel van Caddies sell from £11,000-12,000 plus VAT without all the factory extras I had like wheels, multifunction steering wheel, winter pack and Xenon headlights (these headlights alone were £1,500) so with all the other work this has been priced to sell.
I appreciate that some of the work makes it ‘desirable’ and doesn’t add value, but a lot does, and all the conversion, body, paint, stereo etc work was well over £10,000 when it was done.
I also need to be clear in that this van was factory ordered (so one owner from new) and immediately from new converted this so has NEVER been used for heavy commercial use.
The vehicle from factory was a VAT’able commercial vehicle and so will have VAT included and be sold with a VAT receipt which can be claimed back and used a company ‘commercial vehicle’ if wanted, but has also been properly registered with the DVLA for its 5 travelling seats.